Job title: Customer Support Representative
Date: January 2017
We are hiring! Come join the most innovative and fastest growing internet provider in the area. SpeedConnect has launched the most advanced LTE technology and is growing at a rapid pace. We are looking for driven, energetic and positive people to join our team. Advance your career and financial growth with SpeedConnect by joining our team!
Major Duties And Responsibilities:
The Customer Support Representative is the company’s key customer contact portal. Under general supervision, in a 7-day a week, 7AM to 1AM in-bound call center environment, the Customer Support Representative will provide technical and network problem resolution to end-users (customers) by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. Solutions include, but are not limited to, resolving username and password problems, uninstalling/reinstalling basic software applications, verifying proper hardware and software set up, power cycling equipment, verifying and troubleshooting internet connectivity issues, troubleshooting VOIP services, assisting with navigating around application menus and troubleshooting email issues. Support will be provided by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner.
- Answer the customer service phone line promptly. Maintain accurate phone log of each caller. Complete, correct or update the customer database system for each call.
- Receive inbound telephone calls from SpeedConnect customers to resolve support issues, service concerns and answer general support questions in a courteous and tactful manner.
- Display good troubleshooting procedures with customers and service technicians. Utilize prior knowledge to resolve problems independently.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solutions to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment and following up to ensure resolution.
- Place outbound telephone calls to customers to assure satisfaction and resolve open service requests.
- Handle all customer process exceptions. Educate customers in the use of various computer devices as may be needed to access Company services. Respond to all customer service related emails.
- Practice retention to save disconnects and avoid reduction in services. Place change orders for disconnects, service changes, prepare associated paperwork and process special requests for services generated from the customer.
- Update customer equipment in GLDS and other tools to ensure customer is online and accurate accounting.
- Show empathy to customer situations and work to build rapport with the customer. Report and or/ escalate customer issues appropriately to expedite resolution.
- Maintain a professional appearance in support of a professional call center environment.
- Accurately perform various clerical duties. Perform other duties as may be required.
- Must have high school diploma, some college preferred.
- Knowledge and experience working in a call center environment.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of technical support issues related to internet connectivity and PC\MAC troubleshooting experience is a must.
- Technical acumen combined with a resilient personality and a positive public/customer relations attitude.
What’s in it for you?
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- Matching 401(k)
- A relaxed, professional atmosphere and a dress code to match.
- A company dedicated to food, fun, company outings and social events.