Job title: Retail Sales Representative
Reports To: Market Manager
Geographic Responsibility: Idaho Falls, Idaho
Work Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho
We are hiring! Come join our team with a ground floor opportunity in a market that is expanding dramatically to become the fastest growing Internet provider in Idaho Falls, Idaho. SpeedConnect has been providing Internet services for over 14 years, and is growing at a rapid pace. We are about to complete an acquisition that will increase our market coverage and quadruple our customer base, creating the second largest market in the company! We are looking for driven, energetic and positive people to join our team. Advance your career, personal and financial growth with SpeedConnect by joining our team today!
Major Duties And Responsibilities
The Retail Sales Representative (RSR) is responsible for customer interaction by telephone or in person at the local SpeedConnect office. This individual will handle incoming telephone and walk-in sales inquiries, customer service issues and customer billing questions and/or processing of customer payments. At any given time, the RSR may be required to make outbound telemarketing calls, provide sales materials, schedule orders, complete entry into the database, maintain database, confirm next day appointments, and other duties as needed to support SpeedConnect.
- Answer incoming telephone sales calls and handle walk-in sales leads. Close and schedule sales opportunities.
- Negotiate sales with potential and existing customers, complete sales order entry, installation scheduling and account activations.
- Respond to inbound inquiries and effectively assist customer via the live-chat instant messaging network. Exemplify proper etiquette when chatting with customers, and provide a positive customer experience.
- Assess customer needs and respond to customer inquiries regarding high-speed data products and services; offer additional or alternative products and services to customers, explain price information and installation procedures.
- Persuade the customer to purchase by asking for the order and effectively responding to any objections. Close and schedule sales opportunities.
- Conduct post-installation customer satisfaction calls to ensure satisfaction, explain referral program, and ask for a referral from every new customer.
- Continually contact previous customers in an effort to win back their business.
- Enter customer information in GLDS database accurately and efficiently.
- Follow retention guidelines to minimize customer cancellations.
- Other duties as needed or requested by management.
High school diploma or GED required, some college preferred.
- Sales experience and previous customer service experience is preferred, but we will train the right candidate to be successful in this position.
- Online chat experience is a plus; ability to multitask (handling 3-4 chats concurrently).
- Ability to resource product information via tools that are provided to you.
- Knowledge and experience working in a call center environment.
- Computer training and experience is a must.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive salary plus commissions
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- Matching 401 (k)
- A relaxed but professional atmosphere and a dress code to match.
Please forward your resume Keisha Dial