Job title: Retail Sales Representative
Reporting: Market Manager
Location: Sedona, Arizona
Date: January 2017
We are hiring! Come join the most innovative and fastest growing Internet provider in the area. SpeedConnect has launched the most advanced LTE technology and is growing at a rapid pace. We are looking for driven, energetic, and positive people to join our team. Advance your career and financial growth with SpeedConnect by joining our team!
Major Duties And Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming telephone sales calls and handle walk-in sales leads. Close and schedule sales opportunities.
- Negotiate sales with potential and existing customers, complete sales order entry, installation scheduling and account activations.
- Responds to inbound chat inquiries and effectively assist customer via the live person instant messaging network. Exemplifies proper etiquette when chatting with customers and provide a positive customer experience.
- Assess customer needs and respond to customer inquiries regarding high speed data products and services, offer additional or alternative products and services to customer, explain price information and installation procedures.
- Persuades the customer to purchase by asking for the order and effectively responding to any objections. Close and schedule sales opportunities.
- Conduct post installation customer satisfaction calls to ensure satisfaction, explain referral program and ask for a referral from every new customer.
- Continually contact previous customers in an effort to win back their business.
- Enter customer information in GLDS database accurately and efficiently.
- Conduct post installation customer satisfaction calls to ensure satisfaction, explain referral program and ask for a referral from every customer. Complete 222’s, thank you cards on every account.
- Follow retention guidelines to minimize customer cancellations.
- Other duties as needed or requested by management.
- High school diploma or GED required, some college preferred..
- Sales experience and previous customer service experience is preferred but we will train the right candidate to be successful in this position.
- Chat experience is a plus. Ability to multi-task (handling 3-4 chats concurrently).
- Ability to resource product information via tools that are provided to you.
- Knowledge and experience working in a call center environment.
- Computer training and experience is a must.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- Matching 401 (k)
- A relaxed by professional atmosphere and a dress code to match.
- A company dedicated to food, fun, company outings and social events.