1. BILLING CYCLES
SpeedConnect bills for services on a calendar month basis, (the 1st through the end of month), for the current month.
Payment for services is due on the 10th day of each month, unless automatic payment is elected. Automatic payments are processed on the 1st of the month for the current month.
3. BILLING METHODS and FEES
SpeedConnect offers email invoicing and paper invoicing. Fees for each method are as follows:
- Email Invoicing – Free
- Paper Invoicing via USPS – $2.00/month
SpeedConnect offers several payment methods. Those methods and the associated fees are as follows:
- ACH Automatic Payment – Free
- Credit/Debit Card Automatic Payment – $1.50/month
- Online Payment – Free (regardless of method)
- Telephone – $5.00 to make a payment over the phone
Walk-in at Local Office – Free – at the following locations
- Frankenmuth, MI – 455 North Main Street Frankenmuth, MI 48734 – (989) 652-9088
- Prescott Valley, AZ – 7025 E. Florentine Road Suite #104 Prescott Valley, AZ 86314– (928) 282-0907
- Sedona, AZ – 1785 W. State Route 89A Suite 1D Sedona, AZ 86336 – (928) 282-0907
- Idaho Falls, ID – 1665 N. Woodruff Ave Idaho Falls, ID 83401 – (208) 529-0184
- Twin Falls, ID – 1162 Blue Lakes Blvd North Twin Falls, ID 83301 – (208) 734-8169
- Quad Cities, IA – 2222 E. 53rd Street Suite #5 Davenport, IA 52807 – (563) 362-9939
- Great Falls, MT – 528 Smelter Avenue NE Suite 1 Great Falls, MT 59404 – (406) 453-0300
- Missoula, MT – 1206 W. Kent Avenue Suite A Missoula, MT 59801 – (406) 542-5643
- Sioux Falls, SD – 2031 West 41st Street Sioux Falls, SD 57105 – (605) 338-6299
- San Angelo, TX – 4301 College Hills Blvd Suite C San Angelo, TX 76904 – (325) 655-5795
4. LATE FEES
Customers are assessed a late fee of $15.00 for outstanding balances not paid by the 20th of the month.
Customer accounts with a balance that is more than two months past due may have their service disconnected. Upon disconnection, the customer must contact the office to restore service. Without payment of the full past due balance and other applicable charges, SpeedConnect may schedule a technician to recover equipment owned by SpeedConnect from the customer. Upon disconnect, the customer will be charged for any unrecovered SpeedConnect equipment and early termination fees, when applicable.
6. SERVICE/PAYMENT TERMS
Payments are non-refundable and there are no refunds or credit for partially used service periods. After the initial term of the agreement is over, the customer may cancel the service for a period up to the last day of the service period prior to cancellation. Cancellation will then be effective at the end of that current billing period. Any request for cancellation after the beginning of a service period will be effective at the end of that service period. If possible, service will continue to be provided at the location ordered or, if the customer moves, to their new location, if it is in a SpeedConnect service area (subject to any installation charges). If the customer has prepaid for services for any period of time, the service will be considered paid in full and payment is non-refundable. In the event that any check tendered by the customer is returned for any reason, or any credit/debit card or automatic withdrawal from checking or savings, e-check or check-by-phone is declined, SpeedConnect may assess a fee of $25.00 to the customer.
7. UNRETURNED EQUIPMENT
If SpeedConnect is unable to recover any SpeedConnect-owned equipment when a customer cancels service, is disconnected for non-payment, or for any other reason, the customer will be billed for all such equipment and collection efforts.
- Late Fees $15.00
- Reconnection Fee $50.00
- Telephone Convenience Fee $5.00
- Early Termination Fee $150.00 or the remainder of your contract balance, whichever is less
- Transfer of Service $50.00
- Service Call Fee $50.00
- Returned Payment Fee $25.00
- Unrecovered Equipment Charges will vary depending on equipment
- Money Due at Install Installation/activation fee and work order total