SpeedConnect High-Speed Internet, 30-Day Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied, we’ll take it all back.
- If you are not 100% satisfied within the first 30 days of your activation date, SpeedConnect will refund your Internet service fees, if you are on contract.
- Your bill will be processed and sent during the 30-Day, Guarantee period, with the appropriate monthly service charges applied to your statement.
- If you paid by check or with an electronic ACH transaction from a checking or savings account, SpeedConnect will issue a refund check (may take 14 business days to process after equipment is collected).
- If you paid by credit or debit card, SpeedConnect will refund the money to the card upon return of the equipment.
- If you have outdoor equipment, a SpeedConnect technician will be scheduled to collect the equipment.
- If you have an indoor unit, it is your responsibility to return the unit to SpeedConnect, or to one of our authorized sales partners.
- All bills must be paid in full by the due date to avoid late fee charges during the 30-Day, Guarantee time period. Does not imply 30 days of free service.